The Ranger is one of four playable Classes in Cube World. Rangers are ranged classes that can use bows, crossbows and boomerangs to attack their enemies from a distance. Their specializations are Sniper and Scout. They can wear Linen and Medium Armor.
Specializations[edit | edit source]
Rangers can choose between Sniper and Scout.
|Snipers use range to their advantage to eliminate their enemies with powerful, aimed shots.||Hit Series: Your attack speed is increased with each hit.|
|Scouts are swift ranged combatants that fight their enemies with quick attacks.||Intuition: Your attacks have a chance to make you next special attack instantly chargeable.|
Skills[edit | edit source]
Rangers currently have four exclusive skills that can be unlocked via leveling and spending skill points towards the Ranger skill tree; two of these skills are specific to the Player's specialisation. As skills are unlocked, they are automatically placed in the Player's hotbar where they can be activated by pressing the 1, 2, 3, and 4 keys. The Ranger's skills are as follows (skill names can be clicked for a more detailed description):
|You repulse all enemies in melee range with a bold kick. Enemies can be stunned thereby.|
|You jump back to seek shelter.|
|You lay down and camouflage yourself in stealth. Stealth increases damage, critical strike chance and regenerates MP. Gets cancelled by movement.|
|Thanks to your agility, you can move and attack faster. Lasts 10 seconds.|
Planned[edit | edit source]
- New Abilities are going to be added for Rangers.
- Snipers will be able to summon Shadow Shooters, which mimic all moves and attacks of the players who summoned them.
- Rangers will be able to use Quicksand Trap, which will block them for a while and allow the player to damage the enemies.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As a Ranger, get as far as can from your melee targets so that you deal as much Damage as possible.
- Rangers, along with Mages, have an easier time defeating Wizards and Witches because they can get far away from them and still hit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Ranger Elf appears on the Cube World launcher.