Side Missions are quests in Cube World.
Description[edit | edit source]
They are revealed as Named Landmarks on the World Map with an icon indicating the available quest.
Mission Types[edit | edit source]
- Rescue / Kill quest
The NPC in need of rescue is one of the Gnome Suppliers. The icon for this quest is a gnome head with a green hat. The color of the text indicates it's difficulty*
To solve the quest you have to kill either a group of hostile mobs that are usually gathered around the captured Gnome; after defeating them he drops Loot.**
Sometimes there is a Boss to kill, that will give you the key to free the Gnome. (sometimes far from the Gnome but always in the named area)
- * White: -Very easy- It unlocks new "Uncommon" Items in the Armor and Weapon Shop after you free the Gnome.
- Green: -Easy- It unlocks new "Rare" Items in the Armor and Weapon Shop after you free the Gnome.
- Blue: -Medium- It unlocks new "Epic" Items in the Armor and Weapon Shop after you free the Gnome.
- Purple: -Hard- It unlocks new "Legendary" Items in the Armor and Weapon Shop after you free the Gnome.
- -at least 1 piece that fits your class (usually one rarity level higher than the quest color)
- 1 healing potion
- gem(s) (depending on the quest color)
- A lovely "Thank You" from the Gnome ;)
- Special Item