You characters abilities are influenced by stats. These stats can be affected by your level and equipped items.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- Overall strength and highest usable equipment power.
- HP (Hit Points)
- Protection against physical damage(Verification Needed)
- Resi (Resistance?)
- Protection against magic damage(Verification Needed)
- Your chance to strike a Critical Hit(Verification Needed)
- Haste(Tempo in Alpha)
- Your rate or speed of your basic attack. Higher is faster.-(Any Ideas?)
- Reg (Regeneration)
- -(Any Ideas?) The speed you regenerate stamina
- Weapon Rating
- Weapon rating in proportion depend of the quality of your items. Better will be the quality, better will be the rating. The rating act on the damages you deal. Exemple : You will have a better rating with a "hand-made greatsword" than a "dusty greatsword".
- Armor Rating
- Armor rating in proportion of the quality of your items. Better will be the quality, better rating you will have. The rating act on the damage you take. Example : You will have a better rating with a "ordinary iron gloves" than a "dusty iron gloves".
Trivia[edit | edit source]
A player can have 0 HP and still be alive, and will only die if they receive any damage. This is not a bug, but is actually a rounding 'error' that can be a cause for confusion. The value shown for the player's HP is a value that has been rounded to the nearest whole number so if the player has < 0.5 HP it will be shown as 0.