Wizards have magical abilities. When seen they will either attack or talk to the player. They can by found traveling with other wizards in groups of up to 4. Like Witches, they can be neutral or aggressive and have a devastating ray attack that can quickly kill players caught in the path of the beam who do not move away fast enough.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Wizards wear purple cloaks that hide their head and face. They have blue glowing eyes and something that looks like a moustache. Their hands are revealed and their ears look like those of an elf. They only use staffs or wands and will stop near the player and will talk to him if they are neutral. They only come in one design.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because of them travelling in groups and because of their laser attacks, it's best to start a battle with them by stunning.
- Friendly Wizards and Witches can be used to defeat powerful mobs at low levels, like Beetles and Bosses.
- Rangers and Mages can stun them from a distance, allowing them to land more hits than melee classes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Players will be able to use beams like mages with their wands. M1 is a quick hit and M2 is a long channeled one.
- Necromancers are a future update dark wizard from the Unholy Pact.
Gallery[edit | edit source]