There are now four playable character Classes in Cube World, each with two possible specializations.
Each specialization adds additional passive and active abilities to your class. You can swap your specialization in villages any time.
The key feature of warrior gameplay is charged attacks: they can build up MP with normal attacks and charge up powerful special attacks.
- Berserker Rage: Your attack speed is increased with each hit.
- Toughness: Your health is increased by 25%.
- Barricade: Your shield block lasts twice as long as normal. Additionally, you can parry damage with all weapons.
Smash: You jump to the selected spot and smash nearby enemies.
Cyclone: You spin around for 5 seconds and attack all enemies around you. (Will block attacks in the future.)
Berserker - War Frenzy: You enter a war frenzy and can charge you special attacks faster. Lasts 10 seconds.
Guardian - Bulwark:You mobilize you forces to become immune against stuns and suffer less damage. Can be used while you are stunned. Lasts 10 seconds.
Rangers use ranged charged attacks, which work similar like warrior attacks, but using ranged weapons.
Snipers use to hide away to eliminate their enemies with aimed shots.
- Hit Series: You attack speed is increased with each hit.
Scouts are swift ranged combatants that fight their enemies with quick attacks.
- Intuition: You attacks have a chance to make you next special attack instantly chargeable.
Kick: You repulse all enemies in melee range with a bold kick. Enemies can be stunned thereby.
Retreat: You jump back to seek shelter.
Sniper - Aim: You lay down and camouflage yourself in stealth. Stealth increases damage, critical strike chance and regenerates MP. Gets cancelled by movement.
Scout - Scout's Swiftness: Thanks to you agility, you can move and attack faster. Lasts 10 seconds.
Mages cast spells with varying cast times. Normal attacks are usually faster, while special attacks have longer cast times and consume MP.
Fire Mages use the force of fire to burn their enemies with dangerous fire spells.
- Fire Spark: You attacks have a chance to make you next special attack an instant cast.
Water Mages cast mighty water spells to fight enemies and heal allies.
- Torrent: Your attack speed is increased with each hit.
Fire Mage - Fire Explosion: You cast a powerful explosion, that burns close enemies and knocks them back. Has a chance to stun enemies.
Water Mage - Healing Stream: You cast a stream of magic water to heal the selected ally or yourself. (Will be AoE in the future.)
Mana Shield: You are protected by a magic shield which absorbs damage for up to 30 seconds
Teleport: You teleport to the selected location.
Rogue gameplay is fast-paced and special attacks are instant. That way they can concentrate on evasion and move freely during combat.
Assassins are specialized on sneaking and stealth attacks.
- Way of the shadows: each special attack increases your stealth. Stealth increases damage, critical strike chance and regenerates MP.
Ninjas are quick melee fighters who are specialized on evasion and counterattacks.
- Counter attack: You dodge all attack while performing a special attack.
- Elusiveness: Each time you dodge an attack, you gain 25 MP, and you next special attack will be critical.
Intercept: You move quickly to the selected location and attack close enemies with your special ability.
Sneak: You hide in the shadows to camouflage yourself. Stealth increases damage, critical strike chance and MP regeneration.
Assassin - Camouflage: You camouflage yourself from enemies in stealth even in combat. Stealth increases damage, critical strike chance and MP regeneration.
Ninja - Shuriken attack: You perform a backflip to seek shelter and throw multiple shuriken at your enemies.